Conditions of Use
Visitors of this website agree that:
- They will use truthful information (surname, name, address, e-mail) at the forms of communication and registration.
- will use the site in accordance with law and morality and will not engage in acts or omissions that may cause harm to this website and any other user or networks connected to www.ishoponline.gr
The company reserves the right to amend or revise freely the terms and conditions of www.ishoponline.gr, whenever necessary, and is responsible for informing consumers about any change in the pages of this online website. The users should check periodically the terms and conditions of use of this site while use after any modification implies that they have accepted those changes.
Copyrights of the content (including text, graphics, images, photographs and software) and services of the website that have been or will be introduced to the Internet, are protected by Greek, European and International copyright laws and belong exclusively to ishoponline.gr. Copying, reproduction and retransmission of material without written permission from the company is strictly forbidden, and all information available to visitors of this website is for personal use (non-profit or commercial).
The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing www.ishoponline.gr or third parties and their products or services are proprietary marks and are protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or license or right to use them.
Limits of liability
The company states that the content, products and services that are provided through the website http://www.ishoponline.gr and its transactions is not responsible for any damage that may be caused from the execution of orders. The online shop www.ishoponline.gr may not guarantee about the availability of products, but undertakes to promptly inform customers about the days of availability or non availability. Ishoponline.gr makes every possible effort to provide quality services, but cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions, errors or harmful information in the contents of the website and assumes no liability for any damage or for any legal or civil or criminal nature by users of the website. Visitors agree to use it on their own responsibility.
Right of Receding
You have the right to return any product purchased and ask for replacement
- at all cases where ishoponline.gr sold and dispatched wrong products or products of bad or poor quality (error in receiving the order, in pricing, poor packing, etc.)
- in all cases where there was a problem / real flaw in the product (service or quality) to which guarantee is given by the ishoponline.gr (not covered by these provision products covered by guarantees from third parties such as the product manufacturer or his representative)
It is clarified that ishoponline.gr is not responsible for products damaged during shipment. You should keep the package and the contents as they were received and notify us the same day to begin compensation procedures with the courier company. In any case, the customer has the choice not to accept the product or after it has been received, to return the product for any reason, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of delivery. It is clarified that the maximum time for replacement may not extend beyond fourteen (14) calendar days. In all these cases, the products should be in the state in which they have been received by the client, without any damage to it, to the packaging and should include all documents accompanying the product (eg receipt, incoice, etc). If not returned within fourteen (14) calendar days, ishoponline.gr cannot accept any return or replacement. After contacting with us, and if the reason for the return of the product is due to our mistake, we will take care of any shipping costs for the return of the product and there will be no charge to the customer. In all other cases, the item should be send back to us at our company located in Serres-Greece, Emmanuel Papa, Nr.123, P.O. BOX.62131 and the customer will be charged for the shipping costs. In the latter case, there will be a refund for the customer that is equal to the value of the product without including the shipping costs (3€) or expenses for payment upon delivery (3€).
Right of receding for wholesale merchants
The right of Receding is not applicable for wholesale merchants. Only for retail clients. All orders are prepaid as soon as the availbility is confirmed and a proforma is sent. Acceptable payment methods are through bank transfer and credit card. You can cancel any items that were in stock at the time of your order. For all other items, there is no cancellation option.
Shipping costs depending on the total weight of the shipment and will be visible in the proforma. All prices Ex-Works. Privacy Query, applications and overall e-mails are confidential. The pieces of information you provide are used only to reply to the concerned recipient. If we are asked by law or if we believe that the content that we have received is harmful, it will be forwarded to the authorities to:
- be protected against unauthorized, non-compliance with the law and generally poor use of the website.
- protect the safety and property of users and the public.
- protect the legitimate rights and our property and data.
Ishoponline.gr has the right to add and alter content or services of the website, and conditions of use, whenever it deems it necessary and without prior notice, announcing the changes through the website.
Links to this website
Any reference or link (hyperlink) to another website, is provided for the convenience of our users and we are not responsible for the content, products and services offered by those sites or any link contained in an associated website, or any changes or updates to such sites.
USERNAME and PASSWORD are highly personal and for your own safety do not make them known to others. In the field E-MAIL place an active e-mail as this will be the way via which you will be informed about the status of your order. After registering or if you are already registered, fill in your username and password which confirms your purchase and shipment data. You will also view the shipping cost of your order for the address you provided, which may vary depending on the shipping method you have selected. If you are a retailer please fill in the comment field, data necessary for the invoice (name, company name, vat registration number, occupation, office address, telephone number). According to these data, you will then select the PAYMENT button and choose either the way of payment after delivery or deposit in a bank account and complete the process within the ishoponline.gr website, either you will be transported to a secure login page (EUROBANK or PayPal) to complete your purchase. For any questions please use our online contact form.
Products availability - prices
We are committed to the characteristics of the products refereed in our website. We are not committed to the images as they are indicative. Moreover, indicative are also the availability days, due to the fact that they are according to information from the official distributors and for this may change without prior notice. In any case, please contact us, using our online contact form. Should you make orders which contain products of different availability, ishoponline.gr should apply the same availability to all products to reduce the shipping costs. If you want to receive products of different availability, you will be charged for each product separately. Please note that product prices are subject to change without prior notice,and we undertake to notify you in 24 to 48 hours of any change in the prices of products you have ordered.
All prices include VAT 24%. For inta EU companies we will apply 0% VAT.
Dispatch of any product that is in stock is fulfilled within the estimated delivery date of the order, which you will have to accept before finalizing your order. Shipments of the products are performed with courier «Geniki Taxydromiki”, otherwise with shipping company of customer’s choice. In any case, they are performed at the expense of the customer.
- All transactions made through www.ishoponline.gr governed by the International and European law that regulates issues relating to electronic commerce as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (N.2251 / 1994) that regulates issues related to the sales.
- Your company informs that, for better and more complete service through the services we offer in our portal, process your personal data, under the 2472/1997 and the relevant amendments and based on the following: give us only the data necessary for the smooth integration of the market. More specifically, the necessary data for each transaction: your name, telephone number, home address (city, street, postcode), order shipping address and document type (receipt, invoice). At the same time, voluntarily ask some items such as: mobile phone number (in case we need to contact you), fax number and occupation. document data: In the case of invoice we need the name of the company, AFM, DOY owned, occupation, address of the seat and the contact number. For the rest, each visitor can browse our online shop without giving any personal information. We will need your personal data (the e-mail, your, username, password) when you proceed to product catalogs or order. In summary, we ask only so our information as we need to achieve our goal, namely the consistent delivery of products ordered, secure payment of your order and your significant convenience to staying happy to choose us again for your purchases.
- We use the data you entrust us to offer an effective service: - To deliver on your site orders have placed online. - To be able to confirm your orders. - To be able to answer your questions and inquiries. - To send you special offers and updates.
- Under no circumstances distribute your personal information to third parties (Article 11N. 2472/1997) In no case do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. These data are used exclusively by us to continuously improve your service. An exception to this commitment is the case that the above information requested by court order from the competent authorities.
- Realizing Login from the home page of the store and giving the USERNAME and PASSWORD information, you can access all the information you entrust us and make changes. By contacting us at 23211-17488 or through the online contact form you can ask us to delete them and generally displayed any objections to the processing of data about you.
- To ensure the protection of personal data, the company uses the most advanced and reliable transaction security technology via the Internet worldwide. Also, personal safety is for you and the password you provide when you register as a member of ishoponline.gr. To present any of your personal data you must first give us your username (username) and o code (password). For this reason, keep well these elements so as not to let any third person.