Security of your personal data
Ishoponline.gr knows that you are interested in how the information about you is used and shared, for this reason and we manage your personal data with care and prudence.
By visiting ishoponline.gr, you accept the practices described in this privacy notice. At present, the users of ishoponline.gr give their explicit consent to the collection and processing of their personal data, while they may be invited to modify it at any time (Article 2 of Law 2472/1997 and Article 7 of Regulation 679/2016 ).
We reserve the right to change the terms of protection of personal data in accordance with the applicable regulatory framework. We kindly ask you to check these terms on a regular basis for any changes, as your continued participation in our services implies your acceptance of all possible modifications.
The collection and management of users' personal data by ishoponline.gr, are subject to the following terms as well as national, Community and international law, regarding the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data as applicable.
What information is considered personal data?
Personal data is the data that can be used to identify or communicate with an individual.
In order to provide you with better services and to facilitate your purchases with products that suit you, we collect personal information after your express consent and after you have received full knowledge of your rights, as provided in the provisions of Articles 11, 12 and 13 of law 2472/1997 and in corresponding provisions of Regulation 679/2016 GDPR.
Purpose of collecting personal information
Ishoponline.gr collects, maintains and processes personal data only when the users themselves voluntarily provide it, for the following purposes:
- for our communication with the users or the provision of the services of ishoponline.gr (sending products and advertising material)
- advertising products
- to provide customer service (offers, informative emails)
- informing users about promotional offers and contests
- informing users about new products informing users about various events participating in or organized by ishoponline.gr
- to offer personalized experience on our websites
- the extraction of information by users regarding the experience of using the website, in order to continuously improve it
- any research related to the purpose of operation and statistical analysis of ishoponline.gr
- to communicate, resolve disputes, or collect due amounts, if necessary or have a problem with the account
When we contact you for the above purposes, we may contact you by email, by phone, or via SMS.
Where does your personal information come from?
The provision of all personal information is voluntary, but also necessary for the use of our Services, such as the information of submission of tenders or purchases required for the conclusion of a transaction. We collect personal information at your discretion, either directly from you or from any devices (including mobile devices) you use when:
- you use our services
- sign up as an e-shop user
- place an order via the website submission form, by phone or via email
- subscribe to the newsletter subscribers list
- provide us with information about you on the contact forms on the website
- update or add information to your account
- submit an evaluation of a product or service
- make a comment on the blog
- accept advanced pop-ups via special platform (push-notifications)
Personal information we collect
What kind of personal information do you give us when you use our Services or sign up for an account with us?
The personal data collected by ishoponline.gr depends on the service you request when you sign up for an account, place an order or question on a contact form on our website and can be:
- Personal information such as name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you sign up for an account, place an order or question on a contact form on our website
- details about linking to your account, such as adding products to your cart, products you've recently seen, or your wish list
- in some cases you can provide age, gender, interests and favorites
- tax information (company name, business activity, TIN, TAX, bank account number)
- IP address
Personal information we collect using cookies
If you do not wish to participate in the personalized advertising programs, you can opt out by following the instructions provided by each browser. confidentiality notice. We do not allow third parties to monitor or collect your personal information on our websites for their own advertising purposes without your consent.
What rights does the user have in his personal data?
We respect your right to access, correct, request deletion or request a restriction on the use of your personal data as required by applicable law 2472/1997 and Regulation 679/2016 GDPR. We have also taken steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date.
- You have the right to know what personal information we hold about you and to request the portability of your information. We will provide you with a copy of your personal information in a structured, widely used and readable form, upon your request.
- If your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to modify it yourself if you are a registered user.
- You may request that we delete or restrict the way we use your personal information, but this right is governed by applicable law and may affect your access to certain services.
- Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as possible, in accordance with applicable national law.
The deadline for completion of each request is 15 days from the time of the relevant application and a reasonable fee will be set for which the person submitting the application will be notified.
Edit personal data on the iShopOnline website
You can edit your personal data in 3 different ways:
You can delete your personal data at any time.
You can edit your personal data at any time.
You can request the portability of your personal data at any time.
You may request that you limit the processing of your personal data at any time.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We maintain your personal information according to the needs and technological equipment of the company that ensure its proper and good operation. If requested by you, we will securely delete your personal data from our database in accordance with our data retention and deletion policies.
How do we protect your personal information?
We protect your personal information using security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification of your personal information.
We protect the security of your information during your transactions, using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the information you enter. For more information on maintaining security when shopping online, visit the Security section.
Collaborators of ishoponline.gr
Collaborating with ishoponline.gr companies and the respective personal data protection policies are:
In order to provide you with access to our Services and to facilitate marketing and advertising activities, we may need to share some of your personal information with other members of the company ishoponline.gr or with companies cooperating with it.
Ishoponline.gr explicitly states that it will not sell or otherwise transfer or disclose personal data of users to third parties that are not related to the company without the consent of users, with the exception of the application of relevant legal prohibitions to the competent authorities.
Who is responsible for collecting and processing your personal data?
For any exercise of your rights, you can contact the person in charge of processing, collecting and protecting the above data for the company ishoponline.gr, Karypidis Fotios, resident of Serres by contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.