The following payment methods are available:
- By depositing in a bank account (When depositing, you MUST state your phone or the number of your order, so that we can cross-check your transaction.)
- Piraeus Bank - No. Log. : 5257-083099-401, IBAN: GR62 0172 2570 0052 5708 3099 401 (Beneficiary: KARYPIDIS Fotios) (Piraeus Bank SWIFT Code: PIRBGRAA)
- Eurobank Bank - Account No. : 0026.0223.21.0100369210, IBAN: GR1402602230000210100369210 (Beneficiary: KARYPIDIS Fotios) (Eurobank bank SWIFT code: ERBKGRAA)
- By cash on delivery, ie paying the moment you receive your order (valid only for Greece).
- With credit card. VISA, MasterCard and Maestro cards are accepted.
- With PayPal (not applicable for Greece)
We accept up to 12 interest-free installments for purchases of 10 euros and over. To pay in interest-free installments you will need a credit card and not a debit card. After selecting the payment method with "VISA / MasterCard / Diners - Viva" in the order form of the site, you will press the button that says PAY IN VIVAWALLET. You will be redirected to the secure Viva website, where you will fill in your details, as shown in the image below. If your card accepts interest-free installments, it will show you the corresponding field before the charge, so you can choose whether you want to pay in a lump sum or in installments.
Special wholesale terms
For wholesalers, the available payment methods are by card. Shipping costs are paid with an extra payment. Special wholesale terms apply for return and refund policy.